MOM



My mother's magazines kissed me before seeing my face. My magazine was the first to call together as her mother.

Walking as I walked and she was eager to see her. If it does not reach her, it is only my mother who loved me first. That's why I still live in the eyes of my mother instead of leaving her eyes.

Even if one thousand lives together, my mother's life will be only upon me. That's why she is surviving my writings.

It is only when the mother heads her lap and forgets that some lives are headlong. Forget about what's up and tucking something in my head fingers in my fingers.


If my body finds sweat drops, my mother tears appear in her eyes as she does not know her. That's why I'm still worshiping Mother today! I will always bow down to my mother only.

We respect the mother

Let's adore the mother ...


Submitting to all mothers

Comments